Posted on: November 25, 2022
Elderwood at Hamburg is looking for a Full Time Rehab Tech.
The Rehab Tech assists licensed therapists with skilled treatments
and provides maintenance therapy treatments as directed.
* Must have Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certificate
Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team today!
Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Close to
thruway entrances/exits, Employee of the Month recognition, Free
On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance,
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee
reward program: redeem for prizes! Responsibilities:
1. Assists licensed therapist with skilled treatments and carries
out range-of-motion and other maintenance exercises/therapies for
2. Assists residents in use of exercise equipment
3. Assists therapist with gait training and ambulation of
4. Assists therapist with fine motor exercises and communication
exercises of residents
5. Administers superficial heat treatments, including paraffin and
hydrocollator packs under supervision of a licensed therapist
6. Transports residents to and from the therapy area
7. Keeps therapy department orderly and cleans equipment daily
8. Assist with clerical/administrative duties, including but not
limited to, phone calls, filing, emails, faxes, data entry,
9. Attends in-service meetings and departmental meetings as
10. Assists with daily record-keeping and monthly statistics
pertaining to resident care treatments.
11. Assists with maintaining and organizing departmental files.
12. Reports to Director of Rehabilitation Services or Assistant
Director of Rehabilitation Services residents' responses to
13. Respects rights of residents at all times and complies with
resident requests when possible.
14. Performs all job duties according to safety rules and scope of
15. Ensures safety of equipment and supplies and notifies
supervisor or member of management of hazards.
16. Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as directed.
17. Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as scheduled.
18. Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including
wearing name tag at all times.
19. Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices,
computers, tablets, etc.
20. Supports and abides by Elderwood's Mission, Vision, and
21. Abides by Elderwood's businesses code of conduct, compliance
and HIPAA policies.
22. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management
staff or Administrator.
Base wages increase with experience!
From: USD $15.50/Hr. Qualifications:
High School diploma or equivalent
Certified Nursing Assistant or Licensed Nursing Assistant
Genuine interest in working with elderly population
Proficiency with computer usage and programs
Experience in health-care industry and/or customer service
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.%18660382%
Keywords: Elderwood, Buffalo , Rehab Tech, Other , Hamburg, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!