Company: New Directions Youth & Family Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Position: * Children's Skillbuilder
Are you looking for a way to make a positive impact in the lives of
youth affected by mental health? Do you want a position that allows
for a change of scenery, instead of working out of an office all
day? Then this position may be a great fit for you. Our
Skillbuilders help teach daily living skills, provide mentorship
and promote growth in young people ages 0-21. The ability to
complete necessary documentation and prioritize needs of those on
your caseload is a must. If you would like to be an integral part
of growth and success and are free to work afternoons and evenings,
please consider applying for our Children's Skillbuilder
New Directions is an equal opportunity employer committed to
championing the principles of anti-racism, justice, and equity. We
welcome prospective employees from diverse cultures and
backgrounds, for all positions, who will uphold our values and
contribute to our mission. We aim to have a leadership and
workforce that is reflective of the communities we work in
*Skills and Qualifications: *
* High school diploma/equivalent plus 2 years of experience in
children's mental health, addiction, foster care, or other human
services related field
Bachelor's or Master's degree in social work, psychology, or in
related human services.
*Pay and benefits: *
* 105 hours of paid time off your first year (full time staff),
plus an additional 13 agency holidays.
* Access to life, dental and medical insurance.
* 401k with up to 3% agency matching.
* Tuition Assistance
* Student Loan Assistance
* $19.00 - $19.96/hr your first year (based on degree and
* Flexible schedule, with primary service delivery hours between
* Work from home optional for non-service related
* Clinical Supervision is provided (individual and group)
* Mileage reimbursement
* Agency provided cell phone and laptop computer (full time
* Join our company, where over 30% of our staff have been with us
for 10 years or more.
We want to emphasize that the preferred qualifications are not
required and that we are committed to helping our future colleagues
develop these preferred skills. We strongly encourage those who are
passionate about fostering a diverse, inclusive and equitable human
service organization to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $19.96 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: New Directions Youth & Family Services, Inc., Buffalo , Children's Skillbuilder, Other , Lockport, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!