Mechanical Piping Designer
Company: RCM Technologies (USA), Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
MECHANICAL / PIPING DESIGNER
RCM Engineering Process & Industrial Services Division
RCM Engineering Process & Industrial Services Division is looking
for a Mechanical / Piping Designer in our Buffalo, NY area
- Work on and develop mechanical & process piping models, designs
and drawings in 2D and 3D environment.
- Have or develop familiarity and understanding of sound design /
drafting methods and standards.
- Capable of developing designs and drawings based on common
input information such as: P&ID drawings, pipe specifications,
General Arrangement (GA) drawings, equipment drawings,
- Coordinate project design activities with designers from other
- Work well independently but recognize when to seek assistance
to effectively drive progress.
- Participate in site visits and evaluations within plants to
gather information, assess site conditions, verify designs, and
provide other on-site assistance during start-up or
- Experience in preparing piping drawings, including spools, and
bills of material a plus.
- Ability to create models and drawings using Autodesk Plant
Design Suite (including AutoCAD, Plant 3D, Navisworks).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adherence to detail, with a desire to create accurate,
organized, and well laid out drawings.
- Ability to work with junior staff to coordinate workload, as
well as provide mentoring, training, and guidance.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client locations and
perform work on construction sites and in operating industrial
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Associates degree in CAD Drafting and Design Technology or
equivalent work experience.
RCM Technologies Process & Industrial Services Division
RCM Engineering's Process & Industrial Division offers a
comprehensive suite of services, from concept through to the
commissioning of grassroots facilities, retrofits, and upgrades in
the Process & Industrial markets. Market sectors entail industrial
gas production, chemical manufacturing, metals production,
refineries and advanced manufacturing.
At RCM, we pride ourselves on flexible execution strategies
including office-based project execution, site-based teams,
in-plant staff augmentation and seconded personnel. With over 450
Engineers and Technical Designers on staff RCM Engineering Services
is well prepared to support our clients with their routine and
complex engineering needs.
Competitive Salary offered, along with benefits such as 401k, Stock
Purchase Plan, Health, Dental and more. Salary and Title are
commensurate with experience.
Keywords: RCM Technologies (USA), Inc., Buffalo , Mechanical Piping Designer, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!