Training Center Cook, Highmark Stadium
Company: Delaware North
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring a
part-time Line Cook to join our team at Highmark Stadium in Orchard
Park, New York.We are the culinary team fueling a Professional
Sports Team in our own private dining facility. We are looking for
multiple fast-paced prep cooks & line cooks with availability to
work weekdays and weekends. The position includes working with the
highest quality and freshest ingredients in with progressive
techniques, while working directly with the team s nutrition
program. Daily menu changes, hot, cold and interactive station
positions available in a positive, team-oriented, clean and
spacious high-end open kitchen. Team members may also be offered
the opportunity to run their own kitchen on home game days with
additional compensation. Pay range for this position is
At Delaware North, we care about our associates professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible associates. Monday-Friday:
Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerSaturday-Sunday: Various Shifts based on
- PERKS INCLUDE:Being part of the success of the NFL team because
it all starts with nutrition
- Meals provided
- Free parking
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Opportunity to grow with the company & develop/implement ideas
on how to improve kitchen operations
- Clean, spacious, cool and comfortable open kitchen
- Team-oriented work environment in which everyone is kind and
respectful of one another
- Many stations to learn and to be ever growing and expand your
culinary skills from hot line to smoothie bar and
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with
all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies
- Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as:
knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills,
- Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Packages all products to proper specifications.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed
and according proper guidelines.
- Keeps workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Sets up and operates kitchen equipment
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage
- Performs other duties assigned.Qualifications
- At least one years' experience as a Prep Cook or Line
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Capable of following procedures and taking directions.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipmentWho We
Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: appetizer, baker, banquet, complimentary, cook,
food preparation, grill, meat cutter, prep cook, sandwich
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Training Center Cook, Highmark Stadium, Other , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!