Environmental, Health & Safety Coordinator
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Our client (who is located just north of Buffalo) is a non-union
automotive tier 1 supplier who is seeking an EHS Coordinator. This
position will be responsible for:
- Manage Hazardous Waste
- Initiate and maintain pertinent permits for hazardous
- Interact with all departments to assist with EH&S
- Performs administrative duties for the EHS department including
but not limited to general data entry and filing of training
records, compliance documentation, and other EH&S
- Daily adherence of OSHA, EPA, and Company regulations and
- Practice and educate safe working techniques, monitor
compliance with company's safety policies, guidelines, and
- Prepare and write plant EHS policies and procedures.
- Conduct new employee and refresher training as
- Conduct periodic plant audits for OSHA and EPA
- Lead internal accident investigations and reporting.
- Audit and upkeep of plant safety equipment.
- Assist with annual health testing.
- Assist with any air monitoring and sampling.
- Lead regular safety committee meetings.
- Assist with environmental permitting, waste reduction, and
- Review accidents and incidents
- Assist with maintaining the Site Preparedness and Emergency
Plans & Procedures.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Buffalo , Environmental, Health & Safety Coordinator, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!