Global Change Notification Specialist
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Works independently (under supervision) and closely with various
departments to handle Change Notification requests. The Specialist
also sends Supplier Change Notifications to enrolled customers
within established deadlines; enrolling customers for new products;
responding to customer questions at short notice. Works based on
quality requirements, and recommends changes to predetermined
guidelines. Interprets and implements Change Notification
guidelines and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to
colleagues. Develops and executes test plans to ensure that all
objectives are met.
- Full-Time Health Benefits on Your First Day
- Competitive Time off Package (PTO and Holidays)
- Employee Stock Options
- Retirement Plan Options with company match
- Direct Hire
What does the position do?
- Autonomous handling of Change Notification requests: sending
Supplier Change Notifications to enrolled customers within
established deadlines; enrolling customers for new products;
responding to customer questions at short notice
- Implement and assess functionality, reliability, performance,
and quality of the service. Identify and remedy defects within the
- Communicating and managing the relationship with customers,
suppliers and Avantor associates in a globalized, diverse and
- Responsibility for negotiating supplier agreements concerning
- Checking and approving information received from suppliers,
customers and Avantor colleagues
- Developing, maintaining and managing the necessary (software)
tools & procedures used in the Change Notification process. This
includes developing, enhancing and testing software
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert & Single Point of Contact for
defined Major Accounts
- Connecting customers, suppliers and internal Avantor contacts
with other departments
- Ensure business continuity by proactively sharing information
with team colleagues: liaise on account updates, important
portfolio changes, changes in suppliers What do you need to have?
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in chemistry or life sciences
- 2+ years of experience in industry preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred What would be nice to have?
- Strong knowledge of laboratory environment and lab products
(chemicals, lab consumables, life science products). Knowledge of
biopharma & single-use solutions strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about process and problem solving
- Self-starter & goal-oriented. Results driven, with a strong
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Time management skills
- Basic Office 365 skills required
DISCLAIMER:The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required of employees assigned to this position.Avantor is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Statement:We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed,
national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state/province, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know
the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests
for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about equal employment opportunity
protections, please view the Equal Employment Opportunity is THE
LAW Poster, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency
Non-Discrimination Provision using the links below.
3rd Party Non-Solicitation Policy:By submitting candidates without
having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job
requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor
recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted
candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor
works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative
to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not
be accepting any form of solicitation.
Keywords: Avantor, Buffalo , Global Change Notification Specialist, Other , Austin, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!