Work From Home QuickBooks Live Experienced Bookkeeper
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview At Intuit, our mission is to power prosperity around
the world. QuickBooks Live Expert Bookkeepers support that mission
to our QuickBooks Live clients by providing valuable guidance,
instilling trust & confidence, and building relationships, all
while using state of the art tools and technology. - Your strength
as a QuickBooks Live Bookkeeper will allow you to empower and
educate business owners so that they can build successful
businesses and get one step closer to financial freedom. As a
virtual employee, you can decide whether you prefer to work from
your home or your office, and flexible scheduling means you have a
variety of shifts to choose from! - Join QuickBooks Live to
showcase your passion for supporting small business clients by
utilizing your bookkeeping knowledge during regularly scheduled
client facing appointments to help your clients achieve their
financial goals and experience success in their business. We are
changing the way that people do their bookkeeping and providing
world-class support from experts across the United States. - The
way that we support our client is changing, and we want you to be a
part of it! Our Bookkeeper experts are agile; continually learning,
working, and providing guidance in new and exciting ways. - What
- Bookkeeping Experience: 5+ years recent bookkeeping
- QBO Experience: This position requires QuickBooks Online
knowledge, a minimum of 5 year of recent experience working within
- Degree: 4-year degree preferred.
- Credentials/Certifications: QuickBooks Online Pro Certification
Required. QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification is preferred.
CPA and/or CPB is preferred. - -
- Bookkeeping Skills: Proficient in QBO navigation and various
workflows including A/R, A/P, payroll, sales tax, financial
reporting, 3rd party apps integration, and banking functions to
name a few.
- Organizational Skills: Strong attention to detail, ability to
manage multiple tasks, prioritize and manage multiple client
- Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication
skills required. - Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills
(written & spoken) are a plus.
- Technology Skills: - Proficient with technology; solid
knowledge of computer operations and software. -
- Client Engagement Skills: Ability to interact with clients
through video and audio tools in a way that is professional,
friendly, and reassuring.
- Self Discipline & Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to work in a
very fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. -
Problem-solving and critical thinking skills required to resolve
clients bookkeeping. along with a high level of determination to
deliver awesome to your clients.
- Internet Connection Requirements: Must have (or be willing to
obtain) a dedicated high speed (DSL, cable, Fiber) wired internet
connection. - WiFi, Tower or Cellular based service is not
permitted. For internal use: qbl How you will lead
- This is a virtual position, which could be primarily
client-facing or more transactional bookkeeping task focused. These
roles can crossover at times requiring flexibility and comfort in
- Creates high quality client interactions and experiences that
instill confidence using deep client empathy, and your deep
knowledge and expertise in the client-facing role. You will be
using our state of the art video communication software (SmartLook
and Glance) to interact with clients.
- Regularly engage in client scheduled appointments and chat
communications to provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their
queries and concerns.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied clients, offering
patient assistance and support.
- Using your in-depth bookkeeping knowledge, manage client
onboarding calls with high attention to detail and with the ability
to quickly assess exactly what is needed to process all client work
for our service agreement.
- Walk clients through setting up their electronic bank and
credit card feeds.
- Gathers documents in preparation for either cleanup or monthly
clients and handles complex problems in a timely manner.
- Determines potential complications in financial statements
errors, sales tax issues, unsolved A/P and A/R, payroll issues, and
3rd party integrations questions.
- Assist clients in either establishing or updating their chart
- Utilize strong organizational skills to ensure client follow up
and communication is executed timely. If you are a Colorado
Keywords: Intuit, Buffalo , Work From Home QuickBooks Live Experienced Bookkeeper, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!