Orthodontist - Signing Bonus
Company: Western New York Dental Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Western New York Dental group is seeking either a Part Time or
Full Time Orthodontist in Orchard Park, NY. This is a great
opportunity in a group practice setting in very nice -and modern
practice locations, working for a quality driven health care
organization. -Western New York Dental Group has been committed to
providing quality dental care and excellent service to our patients
in the Buffalo and Rochester, NY area since 1972. - With convenient
private neighborhood dental offices, your own personal dentist, a
team of caring professionals, and our "always here for you"
attitude, Western New York Dental Group offers the utmost
convenience and patient satisfaction. - Our dentists provide a wide
variety of services to our patients including all phases of
general, family and state of the art cosmetic dentistry. When the
need arises for the services of a dental specialist, we are able to
provide treatments with the help of our in-house team of
specialists in -pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, -oral and
maxillofacial surgery, -endodontics and periodontics. -
The Orthodontist that joins our team will be responsible for
performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative,
patient centric practice environment. Our group practice provides
the resources necessary for you to build a successful career in a
collaborative, community oriented environment. Excellent
communication skills are required to maintain our group's mission
of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting
our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Design and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers,
retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires, to alter positions
and relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth to produce
and maintain normal function
- Provides education in oral health and treatment
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures,
safety, OSHA, and AAAHC accreditation guidelines.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism
within the dental office.
- Work in unison with general dentists to provide the best
optimal dental care
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices
and standard of care through current continuing education courses
and professional development.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the
Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited
postgraduate Orthodontic program.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where
providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA,
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package
including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations) -
To learn more about Western New York Dental Group please visit us
at -www.wnydental.com -
Keywords: Western New York Dental Group, Buffalo , Orthodontist - Signing Bonus, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!