Training Center Dishwasher, Highmark Stadium
Company: Delaware North
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring a
Dishwasher to join our team at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park,
New York. As a Dishwasher, you are responsible for cleaning and
sanitizing the kitchen and all food and drink serving
We are the culinary team fueling a Professional Sports Team in our
own private dining facility. We are looking for a fast-paced
dishwasher available to work weekdays and weekends. The position
includes working in a positive, team-oriented, clean, and spacious
high-end open kitchen. Team members may also be offered the
opportunity to work in additional kitchens on home game days.
Flexible hours available * This is a majority Full-Time position
with about 1.5 months of downtime per year.* Monday-Friday:
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner* Saturday-Sunday: Various Shifts based on
Events* HolidaysPay-rate for this position is $15 / hour with an
opportunity for a raise based on performance per season.
- Wash dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware, and kitchen
items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage
- Clean work area including equipment, floors, walls, and cooking
- Ensure that all levels for sanitizer on dish machines and pot
sinks are at the specific requirements for health standards.
- Keep all kitchen wares storage areas clean and orderly.
- Remove trash from the dish room and transport it to the
dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cansQualifications
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.Physical Requirements
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60
pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and
- Frequent reaching, twisting at the waist, bending, and
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken
glass, metal cans, scalds, burns, slipping and tripping, exposure
to and contact with chemical cleaning agents.
- Ability to withstand temperatures in a hot and damp kitchen
environment.Who We Are Delaware North has operated concessions,
premium dining and retail services at Highmark Stadium since 1992.
The 71,870-seat venue is home of the NFL's Buffalo Bills. Our
culinary team creates locally and regionally inspired fare for the
stadium's concession outlets. Premium dining includes suites and
clubs offering in-seat service. We also manage the retail outlets,
including a year-round team store and the permanent and portable
stands.At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: clean, cleaner, cookware, lavavajillas,
lavaplatos, limpieza de cocina, plates, sanitation, steward,
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Training Center Dishwasher, Highmark Stadium, Other , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!