Posted on: August 6, 2022
Quality Inspector Modis is excited to share a Quality Inspector
opportunity with one of the biggest companies in the world. This
role is a Direct Hire position offering great work life balance
with competitive pay, benefits, and an opportunity to learn and
grow with the organization. This position is an ONSITE roleDay to
Day responsibilities -
- Perform DMIR functions in accordance with the Responsibilities,
Privileges, and Limitations contained in the relevant FAA
regulations and orders.
- Dedicate the required resources for the effective performance
of the delegated DMIR functions.
- Cooperate with the FAA in exercising DMIR authority.
- Duties include, but are not limited to the performance or
witnessing of inspections and/or testing of materials, detailed
parts, components, subassembly and/or end item products, using both
standard and special gages, instruments or equipment as required.
Will on occasion be required to perform airworthiness verification
(Conformity Inspection) directly from blueprints, schematic
drawings or other specification documents.What will help you
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a company inspector
- Preferred: Has worked as a DMIR
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to use hand tools and measuring devicesTo apply for the
Quality Inspector role, please send your resumes directly to
Employer/Veterans/Disabled.To read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit
https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy.The Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Modis, Buffalo , Quality Inspector, Other , Lancaster, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!