3rd Shift Welder - Lewiston
Company: Modern Disposal Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The welder/fabricator is responsible for repairs and maintenance to
containers and company owned property to meet customer and
* Performs repairs and maintenance on containers and trucks
* Weld steel and aluminum components using MIG and ARC welding
* Fabricates steel components using a brake and shear.
* Cuts steel using a plasma cutter or torch.
* Fabricates steel components for hoppers, containers and
* Installs lids and wheels on containers.
* Follows all safety policies and procedures.
* Completes required paperwork.
* Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with
Corporate/OSHA Standards, and preforms all work in accordance with
established safety procedures.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list
of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
* Certified welder preferred
* 3-5 years welding experience, Preferred
* Ability to operate a forklift, training can be provided
* Must be at least 18 years of age
Modern Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Modern Disposal Services, Buffalo , 3rd Shift Welder - Lewiston, Other , Lewiston, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!