Associate Private Client Advisor
Company: Keybank National Association
Posted on: August 5, 2022
4455 Transit Road - Williamsville, New York 14221
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
The Associate Private Client Advisor partners and assists Private
Client Advisors with a focus on our Mass Affluent client base with
planning and financial wellness as the basis of their methodology
and will lead with these concepts when providing investment
solutions to new and existing clients. Establish a strong
partnership with Retail Branch Managers, teams, and Centers of
Influence, and maintain strong working relationships with all
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Focusing on planning, will partner with a Private Client Advisor
in the coordination and delivery of all aspects of investment
product delivery within assigned Branch(s) for the Mass Affluent
clients including client management, service delivery and other
resources in order to maximize needs- based sales production.
* Be an active member of the Branch team.
* Assist Private Client Advisor in engaging licensed and
non-licensed Branch personnel to identify investment referral
opportunities from new clients and the existing bank client
* Develop a complete understanding of Key Investment Services
solutions to support cross- selling opportunities and learn the
core bank products to generate referrals back to the Consumer Bank
where appropriate to help develop full relationships.
* Utilizing a consultative sales process and assessment tools where
appropriate, provide comprehensive, needs-based financial solutions
to clients by offering a range of investment solutions and
partnering with banking center staff.
* Help attain sales production and referral goals by assisting the
Private Client Advisor in working the book of business, lead lists,
and closing on referrals through financial planning.
* Partner with Private Client Advisor to grow year-over-year
* Develop a strong Center of Influence strategy that leverages
partnerships with the Retail Bank.
* High School Diploma required, Bachelors preferred - or equivalent
* FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65); state Life & Health Insurance
* Broad knowledge of characteristics and needs of clients and
partners within the bank-based investment market space.
* Demonstrated ability to sell products and services to investment
clients; evidence of strong sales results.
* Strong client centric focus.
* Proven ability to work as a collaborative team member.
* Ability to use standard office equipment, proprietary financial
* In the event you do not hold the required licenses at the time of
hire, it will become a condition of your continued employment, and
licenses will need to be obtained within the time frame specified
in your offer letter. Failure to obtain licenses timely may result
in termination of employment.
* Promotion into a Private Client Advisor role is not permitted
until the full licensing requirements are met.
* Should be in a partnership with an eligible Private Client
Advisor and should be receiving a commission sharing agreement.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or
other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who
are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may
request reasonable accommodations by emailing
Keywords: Keybank National Association, Buffalo , Associate Private Client Advisor, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!