Omni Experience Ambassador- Part Time
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Join a team of more than 32,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 229 clubs and 7 distribution centers. We're
committed to delivering value and convenience to our Members,
helping them save every day on everything they need for their
family and home. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
and excel. -Job SummaryResponsible for performing general warehouse
activities including pulling merchandise from a pick list, physical
breakdown of merchandise, building and shrink-wrapping packages,
moving merchandise from sales floor to staging area, using handheld
scanner to verify merchandise counts and update merchandise
locations, and operating equipment. Omni Experience Ambassador will
be working within all digital initiatives including: BOPIC, BOPIC
Fresh, Curbside, Express Pay and Ship from Club.
- Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned.
Support the application of club policies, procedures and
- We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves
accountable. - - -
- Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in
mind to address all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as
- Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each
- Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with
collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
- Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
- Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.Members:
- Deliver service excellence through all points of contact. -
- Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
- Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
- Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
- Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, CleanClub Standards: Work as a team
to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
- Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening
- All items stocked and promotional plans executed
- Maintain visible accurate signage
- Clean and organized, inside and outKnow your Business:
- Understand how to access and read production and/or financial
performance reporting for your department
- See the connection between consistent execution and the
positive impact it can have on the business
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Processes member purchases in a fast, courteous, and friendly
manner by pulling merchandise from a pick list. - Utilizes a
handheld scanner device (RF) device to pick orders from the sales
floor. Uses handheld scanner device (RF) to verify merchandise.
Builds boxes, shrink wraps packages, moves merchandise from sales
floor to staging area. -
- Communicates problems with inventory and/or equipment and
communicates expired or short-dated items included on pick list.
- Communicates with club team when merchandise needs to be
- Ensures that all orders are picked in a timely manner.
- Works with team to have merchandise pulled from reserve area
when possible, to avoid sales floor replenishment.
- Ensures all orders are picked in a timely manner to meet all
productivity requirements. - Works with a high level of urgency to
ensure deadlines are met. - Follows operational efficiencies,
processes and productivity standards with adherence to established
SOP for BOPIC, BOPIC Fresh, Curbside and Ship from Club. -
- Wraps and secures the merchandise to the pallet prior to
transport. Clearly labels pallets with required information.
- Prints staging ticket, packing slip, shipping labels, and other
- Securely packages the order in accordance with standard
- Processes the shipment through BJ's Pick Up & Pay and other
- Oversees the package carrier pick up.
- Ensures the SFC area is neat, clean, and organized. Performs
general housekeeping duties, including removing trash and cardboard
from the work area. Handles damaged goods and spoiled products in
accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Processes returns to the club and makes determination on how to
handle (via DDR or Membership desk)
- Orders supplies for the department
- Maintains open communication with Home Office liaison and
reviews any issues relative to the ship-from-club process
- Reports on ship-from-club results on a regular basis
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- - - - - - Performs other duties as assigned, including working
in other departments as needed.
- - - - - - Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential
function of this job.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Previous order pulling experience preferred.
- Big box/wholesale retail experience preferred.
- Previous RF scanner experience preferred.
- Most of the time is spent moving about continuously on hard
surfaces. There may be a need to frequently position oneself to
examine and/or scan merchandise, including bending, climbing,
crawling, handling, pulling, reaching, and stooping.
- Continuously requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May
require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than
30 pounds with assistance.
- Usually in a comfortable environment surrounded by moving
machinery and/or loud equipment that may require shouting in order
to be heard. There may be exposure to temperature extremes at time
to pull refrigerated orders.
- There may be occasional exposure to Company-approved cleaning
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Buffalo , Omni Experience Ambassador- Part Time, Other , Hamburg, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!