Machine Operator, Lamination
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Come join a great team and work in a great location in
Cheektowaga, NY. We offer competitive pay and benefits. ProAmpac is
one of the largest suppliers of consumer packaging products.The
Laminator Assistant assists the Laminator Operator in keeping the
lamination equipment running continuously and ensures that
materials are readily available at all times.This position has
varied duties which include:
- Assisting the Laminator Operator in the set up and production
on lamination machinery which bond films together with
- The successful candidate must follow instructions and proper
safety procedures at all times.
- The Assistant Laminator is responsible for inspecting product
along with the operator, to ensure all customer requirements are
met and that a quality product is being produced
- Performing necessary calculations, analyzing information, and
troubleshooting problems to reach the desired results is
- The Assistant is required to review the job order to determine
film required for production and to ensure the correct film is
brought to the machine
- They will perform duties such as cutting cores to a specific
length, load film onto the machinery, mix adhesive as needed, weigh
finished rolls, band and wrap finished rolls and transfer them to
the rewind area
- Organize and clean the work area, complete necessary paperwork,
remove garbage, and clean equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and multi-tasking
skills to communicate effectively with all necessary
- The ability to read a tape measure and measure product is
- Ability to read, comprehend and write simple correspondence,
and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to customers or fellow employees.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and multiply and
divide with three-digit numbers using units of American money,
weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instructions and to deal with problems
involving a few variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work with adhesives and solventsRequired
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Buffalo , Machine Operator, Lamination, Other , Boston, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!