Company: Dimar Manufacturing
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Dimar Manufacturing is currently hiring for a Fabrication
Supervisor at our Anderson Rd location!Job Summary:Fabrication
Supervisor supervises and coordinates activities of assembly,
machine shop, and welding workers; applies in-depth knowledge of
processes involved and production methods utilized to produce
quality compliant end products.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities of Fabrication Supervisor:
- Accomplishes manufacturing results by communicating job
expectations to direct reports; plans, monitors, and appraises job
results; coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees and enforces
Company systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains optimum staff levels with timely selection and
training of employees; retains talent by identifying developmental
opportunities and fosters a spirit of cooperation within and
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process;
recognizes variables, equipment capabilities and determines
appropriate course of action; efficiently assigns personnel and
resources; seeks out cost reductions; develops necessary reporting
procedures and systems; facilitates timely corrections to equipment
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel
capable of accomplishing work results; establishes priorities;
monitors progress; revises schedules as needed; resolves problems;
reports results of the department process flow on shift production
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing
- Ensures operation of equipment by alerting maintenance for
repairs; participates in evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and
training direct reports on the use of all equipment, and materials;
maintains compliance with all established company and OSHA safety
policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
- Provides manufacturing information to management by compiling,
initiating, sorting, and/or analyzing production performance
records and data.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities preferred for Fabrication
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality
control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective
manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses,
repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to anticipate and determine the causes of delay in
shift operations and take appropriate action to meet shipping
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and
proceed with objectives.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Apply excellent judgement and have the ability to make
- Motivate, empower and build trust with team members.
- Has proficient knowledge of assembly and machine
- Basic knowledge of computer programs; i.e. word, excel,
Microsoft Office.Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of assembly/machinist experience
- Minimum 2 years supervisor experiencePI180244461
Keywords: Dimar Manufacturing, Buffalo , Fabrication Supervisor, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!