Company: Procom Consultants Group Ltd
Location: East Aurora
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you working for a public accounting firm as Tax Staff
looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door of a great
company with defined opportunity? Are you tired of working long
hours and want flexibility? Our client, a publicly traded global
aerospace company, is looking for a Corporate Tax Accountant for
their Global Headquarters in WNY. The work location is currently
hybrid. They are a dynamic manufacturer providing solutions for the
aviation and aerospace market in commercial air transport,
business/private jet, and military spaces.They offer a 9/80 work
schedule where you can have every other Friday off with a slightly
longer workday throughout the remaining weekdays. You will be
offered benefits starting the first of the month following your
hire date, including 9 paid holidays with a company shutdown during
Christmas week, health/vision/dental insurance, quarterly bonus
based on overall company profitability - actual operational
profits, 401(k) with 3% company contribution, Employee Stock
Purchase Plan, quarterly incentive bonus, and other great benefits.
Essential Job Duties
- Preparation of quarterly and annual corporate tax provision
calculations (ASC 740).
- Preparation of Federal consolidated corporate income tax
- Preparation of State separate and combined corporate income tax
- Assist with technical research to support company positions for
both ASC 740 calculations as well as Federal and State income tax
- Assist with Federal and State tax audits.
- Assist in other multi-state compliance areas such as sales tax,
property tax, unclaimed property, etc.
- Assist with merger and acquisition activities and related tax
due diligence efforts.
- Assist in the development of Corporate Accounting policies and
- Assist with audits of financial statements. -
- Assist with subsidiary operational accounting and compliance
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Accounting.
- Active CPA license strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience, preferably in a public
- Knowledge of application of ASC 740.
- International tax experience preferred.
- Ability to research, analyze and document technical
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (strong knowledge
of Excel preferred).
- Demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working in a
- Experience working with tax compliance software. - Experience
with OneSource Income Tax is a plus. -
- Experience working with tax provision software is a plus,
preferably OneSource Tax Provision.
- Experience working with fixed asset depreciation software. -
Experience with Sage Fixed Assets would be a plus. -
Keywords: Procom Consultants Group Ltd, Buffalo , Tax Accountant, Other , East Aurora, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!