Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: Confidential - Health Care
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionA Buffalo southtowns based, long-term care
Administrative Support Company, is seeking an Accounts Payable
Clerk. Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent
benefit package. A Great Opportunity!Position Summary: Responsible
to prepare and process accounts payables for assigned multiple
group of companies for payment. Perform any combination of routine
calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary
financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. Also, is
responsible for timely input of invoices into software system while
adhering to company policies and procedures. Reports to the
Accounts Payable Director. Responsibilities:
- Reviews invoices for correct account allocation, support
documents & proper authorizations are obtained prior to
- Research & complete any vendor accounts needing resolution due
to pricing issues, authorizations, payment variances to
- Review vendor statements to ensure timely and accurate payment
per vendor terms & contract.
- Verifies, calculates and prepares invoices weekly comparing
against cash requirements report as a final audit prior to running
- Sets up and maintains accurate vendor files in the computer as
well as files open & paid vendor invoices.
- Assists with monthly and year-end close processes.
- Communicates directly with assigned multiple group of companies
for all accounts payables matters.
- Communicates with immediate Supervisor to resolve problems and
- Adheres to work rules, procedures and Company policies
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required
- 1-2 years of Accounts payable experience preferred
- Possesses knowledge of applicable standards of accounting
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Confidential - Health Care, Buffalo , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!