Company: Imagine Staffing Technology
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionProcess Operator This is your opportunity to join
an amazing company providing a clean and climate-controlled work
environment, lots of growth opportunities, VERY competitive pay and
benefits, all while making a difference in improving health
outcomes for people across the world. This is a 1st shift position
(6 am to 2:30 pm) Monday-Friday. Nature & Scope: Imagine Staffing
is currently recruiting for DIRECT HIRE Process Operator on behalf
of our client located in Clarence, NY. Don't miss this opportunity
to join one of the area's leading employers! This person will
perform all activities including compounding support (floating),
visual inspection, labeling, weighing, serialization, and final
packaging. Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Achieve status as a Qualified Inspector through initial
training and testing procedures; maintain qualification status at
required retest intervals.
- Achieve Sterile Gowning Qualification status to assist with
503B Compounding activities in an ISO Classified workspace.
- Setup and operate all secondary packaging equipment – visual
inspection booths, label dispensers, Label barcode verification
systems, checkweigher, stream feeders, and serialization
- Program serialization information into HMI equipment control
system on a batch-to-batch basis.
- Process semi-finished product thru the visual inspection,
labeling, packaging, and serialization processes as described in
approved departmental SOPs.
- Strict adherence to FDA Track and Trace serialization rules and
- Execute job duties as described in departmental SOPs and in
accordance with relevant cGMP guidelines.
- Document all necessary information in Master Batch Records and
area logbooks, as per Good Documentation Practices SOP.
- Accurately perform inspections/reconciliation of packaging
- Maintain accurate accounting of all Work-in-Process materials,
performing detailed reconciliation prior to movement to next
- Review and maintain logbooks, production batch records, and
associated documents to comply with SOP guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Assist in achieving environmental, health, and safety goals by
working safely and observing all general plant and department
safety policies; wear appropriate PPE for the operation being
- Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current,
revised, and new SOP's relating to the job and to the
- Troubleshoot equipment and coordinate corrective actions to
reduce or eliminate defects, rejects, or equipment downtime.
- Provide input on updates to departmental SOPs, Master Batch
Records or other departmental documentation. Requirements &
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to lift, push, and /or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must pass a visual acuity test to obtain Visual Inspector
- Strong mechanical aptitude and the technical ability to
setup/operate packaging equipment.
- Ability to operate HMI equipment control systems.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) as
they relate to production packaging activities.
- Strong knowledge of finished goods and production
- Effective and efficient operation of manual and automated
Keywords: Imagine Staffing Technology, Buffalo , Process Operator, Other , Clarence, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!