Community Relations Coordinator
Company: Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join Our Team: Are you ready to change your life with a
rewarding career move ? Overview:Elderwood Assisted Living at
Hamburg is seeking a Community Relations Coordinator to help us
build and maintain relationships in our community. You will partner
with various referral sources to create increased census
The Community Relations Coordinator will develop, maintain and grow
identified physician and community relationships and will direct
the sales efforts at the facility level for the purpose of
increasing overall census within the community.Employee Perks!:
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly
Renovated Facility, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse
team, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life
Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Coordinate and develop, in concert with facility Elderwood
staff, marketing plans each year, updated quarterly.
- Works closely with Director of Census Development and Director
of Physician Relations to develop and build relationships within
the community and with key referral sources to build census
opportunities. Referral sources include but are not limited to:
physicians and their professional and office staff, local community
centers, senior centers, community assisted and independent living
residences, elder-care consultants, etc.
- Coordinate and attend trade shows, consumer expos, conferences
and seminars in conjunction with Elderwood marketing and other
Elderwood facilities. Coordinate catered events for visits,
presentations and facility tours.
- Develop/coordinate/present meetings/presentations with
community organizations and key referral sources.
- Join professional and industry-specific organizations to build
network of contacts. Attend sales and industry-specific training
events to continually broaden knowledge base.
- Collaborate with other sales and marketing staff at Elderwood.
The individual will spend 70% of time out of the building for
marketing initiatives (evenings and weekends as needed).
- Participate in training as required/requested.
- Reporting requirements as required/requested to include but not
limited to: Contacts, Referrals, Conversion rates, New market
- Four year advanced degree or higher preferred (BA/BS).
- Sales experience in related field preferred (Health Care,
Senior Residential, Pharmaceutical, etc.).
- Professional office attire.
- Experience with Social Media platforms, required.
- Ability to meet the public easily, handle problems
diplomatically, maintain flexibility and cooperate with other staff
members required. Proficient with "group" speaking and presentation
- Valid, clean driver's license with personal mode of
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and portray a positive
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office, Excel
- Ability to learn contact management software, as
required.Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to
provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical
exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg, Buffalo , Community Relations Coordinator, Other , Derby, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!