Enterprise Account Executive Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: January 17, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a $5,000 signing bonus?
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated
business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and
managed services? Our company:At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is
to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team
members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of
excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and
dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.Spectrum
Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national
provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's
largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad
Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed
services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks,
Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team
of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business
success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving
needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:As a client-centric Enterprise
Account Executive, you focus on showcasing the ways our solutions
simplify client efforts and improve efficiency. You are passionate
about proactively pursuing new local enterprise accounts while
supporting an existing portfolio. Through your expertise of the
client's current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial
combinations of our products. You have developed a keen ability for
identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase
business. You thrive in an office environment and excel at
traveling to capture new business accounts within a specified
footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Midmarket Sales
for goals, guidance and assistance.Position benefits:
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $5,000 signing bonus (external hires only).
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Formal training.What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product
solutions for their complex business needs.
- Generate sales leads through persuasive sales calls, company
visits, networking and industry events.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative product
proposals and presentations.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by
requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering,
Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top
sales performer exceeding goals.
- Knowledge of networking, local area network (LAN), wide area
network (WAN) and high-capacity and fiber connected networks.
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting
- Quick learner within a team environment.
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and availability to
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems,
such as Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Experience selling telecommunications and network products and
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
SCM230 295863 295863BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Buffalo , Enterprise Account Executive Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!