Company: Imagine Staffing Technology
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Nature & Scope : Do you want to join a Fin-tech startup at the
ground level for an amazing growth opportunity?
If so, Imagine Staffing Technology is currently seeking an
Operations Coordinator to join the Operations Department of our
client, a rapidly growing financial tech startup, based in Buffalo,
NY! If you are someone who has a great eye for detail, who is super
organized, and who likes to do the behind the scenes work on an
operations team, then let's discuss this opportunity today !
This individual will primarily perform due diligence tasks on
businesses seeking eligibility for co-ops which will
- Review business documents, find information on state websites,
and use a variety of internet-based tools to ensure that businesses
seeking eligibility meet the requirements of the company's
- Review financial documents and bank statements and analyze them
utilizing internet-based tools to isolate sales revenues for
businesses seeking eligibility and establish their approved credit
- Verification of supplier information provided by businesses and
validation of cost pricing details.
- Perform final checks on finished consignment opportunities
being launched to a crowdfunding community, ensuring compliant
vocabulary and a high-quality finished product.
- This position will also be required to help with invoicing,
payment processing, and other operations tasks from time to time as
needed and will be cross trained for multiple operations roles.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1 -3 years of experience in a professional setting, preferably
financial services or related
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Naturally inquisitive, strong attention to detail, policy
oriented, well organized
- Excellent customer service internally and externally, strong
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word,
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, but must
also be autonomous with the ability to work independently under
Job Specs & Details:
- Direct Hire , Permanent
- Monday-Friday on 1 st shift
- Offering competitive p ay, unlimited vacation, employer
healthcare contribution by employer of 2/3 of employee's cost for
employee with multiple other plans available in addition to f ree
dental and eye insurance options.
- The position will be expected to primarily work at the
- Office located in downtown Buffalo, N ew York
Keywords: Imagine Staffing Technology, Buffalo , Operations Coordinator, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!