Key Account Coordinator
Company: Mattel, Inc.
Location: East Aurora
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It's our heritage and it's also our
future. Because we don't just make toys. We create innovative
products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop
children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of
our team feels respected, included, and heard-when everyone can
show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value
and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and
broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our
brands, partners, and suppliers.
The Customer Service Team functions as an integral part of the
Mattel global supply chain by ensuring orders are managed with
speed and accuracy from receipt to shipment.
What Your Impact Will Be
- Serve as Primary contact for National or Priority accounts and
Sales Managers in all telephone and written communications.
- Process account purchase orders from receipt to shipment to
ensure accurate, timely and economical shipments.
- Enter and maintain accurate pricing and toy
- Establish and maintain system code files and customer
- Maintain proper Dating Terms and Promotional Programs on all
- Perform the on-line stock commitment process.
- Research and resolve domestic and direct import order and
- Monitor Ad Order activity for all accounts to ensure timely
delivery of product for advertisement.
- Coordinate and monitor the shipment of allocated items.
- Provide accurate item, order and shipment information to
customers, Salesforce and management for use in planning,
scheduling and forecasting.
- Maximize order fill rates to assigned accounts.
- Initiate changes or cancellations of orders to avoid shipping
- Work closely with Distribution
What We're Looking For:
- Accountability to take personal ownership for delivering and
exceeding your commitments. You hold yourself, team, and partners
to the highest standard for performance necessary to achieve
- Communication skills to promote a free flow of information
throughout the organization that creates a feeling of energy,
excitement, and personal investment.
- Speed to pursue business objectives with passion and a sense of
urgency that is inspiring both inside the company and to our
outside partners and customers. You thrive on winning for
- Knowledge of order processing.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to
achieve results through communications within a worldwide network
of markets and sources.
- Excellent analytical skills. Must be able to predict/diagnose
problems and identify solutions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and independently
prioritize work without missing critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects in
a dynamic environment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Mature judgment and strong organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of EDI technology as it relates to the
transmission of Purchase Orders and Invoices.
- Thorough understanding of FP credit requirements, dating terms
and promotional programs.
- Exemplary attendance and job performance.
- Associates Degree in business or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years' experience in Customer Service or related field.
What It's Like To Work Here
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next
generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full
potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one
team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and
working closely together always brings better results. Partnership
is our process and our collective capabilities is our
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better
ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where
you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and
have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives
that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for
excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We
believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people
are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver
Who We Are
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the
strongest catalogs of children's and family entertainment
franchises in the world. We create innovative products and
experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through
play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands,
including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas &
Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual
properties that we own or license in partnership with global
entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television
content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations
and our products are available in more than 150 countries in
collaboration with the world's leading retail and ecommerce
companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a
trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of
childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we
want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome
all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans,
individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations
and gender identities.
Keywords: Mattel, Inc., Buffalo , Key Account Coordinator, Other , East Aurora, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!