Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North is hiring a Communications
Specialist to join our corporate public affairs team at our Global
Headquarters in Buffalo, New York. As a Communications Specialist,
you will be responsible for providing strong support for and
assisting in managing strategy, development, and execution of
internal and external communications
- Serve as a key content provider by researching, developing key
messaging for, writing, and editing internal and external
communications, including business development.
- Work independently and with the creative studio on layout and
design of newsletters, advertising, and other communications.
- Create written press materials for executives, including press
releases, corporate bios, announcements, Q and A backgrounders,
remarks, and speeches.
- Respond to media requests in a timely manner, meeting deadlines
and containing sensitive stories before they potentially create a
- Conduct interviews and write editorial features as needed;
research, write and edit copy for advertising, websites, digital
and print publications, social media channels, executive
communications, news releases, promotions and hiring announcements,
byline editorial articles, talking points, reactive statements,
remarks, and other PR positioning documents.
- Assist the directors in leading public relations and internal
communications strategy, management, and execution, and managing
communication initiatives for Delaware North
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of related communications and marketing
experience including internal communications and media relations
- Thorough understanding of corporate communications, and brand
marketing principles and practices.
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills.
- Strong verbal communication, presentation, organizational,
project management, networking, and relationship-building
- Experience in developing and implementation of successful,
creative communications campaigns and initiatives.Who We AreAt
Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: blogging, communication specialist, content,
headline, journalism, journalist, newsperson, publication,
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Communications Specialist, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!