Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North is hiring an Internal Auditor to
join our team of complex business issue problem solvers at our
global headquarters in Buffalo, New York. As an Internal Auditor,
you will conduct operational, financial, compliance, and process
audits at corporate and subsidiary operating locations that include
baseball stadiums, hockey arenas, football stadiums, airports,
national parks, casinos, fine dining restaurants, and resort
locations in the US, UK, Australia, and New Zealand, under the
direct supervision of the Senior Internal Auditors.We offer a
flexible working arrangement through our Flex at Work program,
allowing employees the option to work a combination of in office
and from home.Per city, state, or client mandate, all current and
new hires at this location are required to have received an
authorized COVID 19 vaccination. You will be asked to confirm this
prior to receiving a job offer. Responsibilities
- Review and evaluate methods of internal control at corporate
and at unit locations.
- Test for compliance with corporate policies and generally
accepted accounting principles.
- Obtain and evaluate internal control documentation and
financial information; prepare working papers, complete narratives,
and flowcharts, document audit findings, and recommendations.
- Participate in discussions with management and collaborate with
relevant stakeholders to discuss observations and
- Establish strong working relationships with management and
internal audit stakeholders, while maintaining professionalism and
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Management, Accounting, Finance,
MIS or related.
- Entry-level knowledge of accounting principles and evaluating
internal audit standards, internal control concepts, internal
auditing standards, procedures, and techniques, COSO, and risk
- Strong verbal, written, project management, detail, analytical,
and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and on project teams.
- Travel up to 50% within the U.S. and internationally; must have
a valid US passport.
- Strong MS Office skills required. Experience with Tableau,
Alteryx, or another analytics tool preferred.Who We AreAt Delaware
North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Internal Auditor, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!