Network Engineer, Hybrid
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North is hiring for a Network Engineer
to join our Information Technology team at our Global Headquarters
in Buffalo, NY. As a Network Engineer, you will support the
buildout of a regional Infrastructure Hub model that is accountable
for the tactical operations of scalable, reliable, and effective
network infrastructure services. The Network Engineer will work
under the Network Architecture Team to leverage the Delaware North
network to design, build, test, and implement solutions in the
field that are optimized in accordance with business and
application requirements, security policies, and industry and
domain best practices.This role can be hybrid but must be in office
on a regular basis (2 days) each week. This is not open to fully
remote.Per city, state, or client mandate, all current and new
hires at this location are required to have received an authorized
COVID 19 vaccination. You will be asked to confirm this prior to
receiving a job offer. Responsibilities
- Provide support to the design, configuration, and deployment of
company voice and data networks for headquarters and global
- Collaborate with leadership to assess near and long-term
network capacity needs and direction.
- Create and maintain policies, procedures, and associated
training plans for network administration and support,
optimization, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Monitor and test the Delaware North network performance and
troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Ensure the proper documentation of all operations activities
related to supporting compliance mandates, including PCI
(patching), data privacy, and cyber-security.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to lead the IT infrastructure
implementation for integrations.Qualifications
- Bachelor s degree in Information Management, Computer Science,
Computer Systems Engineering, or equivalent subject required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the implementation,
management, and maintenance of information technology
- Experience with server technologies, LANs, WANs, VPN,
telephone, voice, video, and data communication systems.
- Demonstrated experience in working with globally distributed
resources preferably with shared services model.
- Working knowledge of the OSI model and basic networking
- Experience with Catalyst or Meraki switching and understanding
of QoS and performance monitoring tools.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorshipWho We AreAt
Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: antenna, avaya, electrical engineer,
electronics, engineer, frequency, network, radio, system analyst,
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Network Engineer, Hybrid, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!