Senior Maintenance Worker, The Westin Buffalo
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for
an experienced Maintenance Worker to join our team at The Westin
Buffalo in Buffalo, New York. Our ideal candidate is a skilled at
performing routine work in the repair and general maintenance of
facilities, buildings, and equipment. You'll use your skills to
troubleshoot and address basic repairs and maintenance including
electrical, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, glazier, and painting
- Painting, hanging drywall, and repairing drywall as
- Changing light bulbs, replacing fixtures, and performing
similar minor electrical tasks.
- Plumbing work including opening clogged drains, repairing
leaks, and performing other simple plumbing jobs.
- Simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or
closet rods and occasional larger tasks such as office
- Lawn maintenance including mowing, removing weeds and brush,
- Ensuring tools and equipment are in working order and keeping
maintenance room in neat condition.
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks and moving furniture
- Small engine repair and maintenance.Qualifications
- At least 21 years old.
- Minimum of two-year previous experience in general
maintenance/repair for commercial facility required.
- Previous experience with heavy machinery a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- A resume is required to be considered for this
- Requires bending, stooping, and the ability to lift and carry
up to 50 pounds, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Standing and walking 100% of the time.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.Who We
AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: dig, fertilizer, grounds, labor, paver,
podadore, resurface, rug, surface, trimmer
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Senior Maintenance Worker, The Westin Buffalo, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!