Temporary Nursing Aide (TNA), Full Time, All Shifts
Company: Elderwood at Lancaster
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team
Lancaster is Hiring Full Time Temporary Nurse Aides
members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our
residents by providing direct nursing and personal care support.
This position is responsible for assisting residents with all
aspects of Daily Living Activities ensuring that the highest degree
of quality resident care is maintained at all times. The TNA
position is established by the designated facility as a temporary
measure and shall be implemented
only in accordance with state/federal permission, waiver and
located at 1818 Como Park Blvd. Lancaster, NY
Benefits and Perks of being a TNA at
Elderwood of Lancaster
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday
Notch Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Substantial Employee Referral
- Friendly and Supportive Staff
- Weekly pay schedule
- Responsible for responding immediately
to residents' requests.
- Exhibits the highest level of customer
service towards residents, staff and visitors.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability
to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner in order to
meet current needs, such as reprioritizing work as
- Observes and practices confidentiality
of resident information and privacy when performing job
- Assist residents with the following
Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care,
individual needs, and care preferences: Bathing, Dressing, Easting,
Positioning, Ambulation, Grooming (including nail care), Toileting,
Exercising, Transferring, Transportation.
- Assist in providing appropriate mental stimulation and
validation therapy for residents, unless contraindicated:
- Encourage participation and transport residents to activity
- Place residents in areas conducive to social interaction at
periods throughout the day.
- Provide validation therapy in conversation with resident
throughout the day, including appropriate conversation during
mealtime and care
- Consistently work in a positive and
cooperative manner with fellow team members; considering the impact
of your actions on team members.
- Assist other team members in the
performance of their assignments.
- Seek out opportunities to help rather
than waiting to be asked.
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform
duties wherever volume deems it necessary within
- Receive report about status of
residents from licensed professional and/or designated department
head prior to providing care.
- Notify licensed professional and/or
designated department head of changes in residents' conditions
needs, and of any unusual incidents regarding residents:
- Follow plan of care in providing daily
living and personal care services for resident.
- Inform licensed professional and/or
designated department head if difficulty occurs providing personal
care services or if unable to complete tasks per personal care
- Performs assigned duties according to
the service excellence standards and goals
established for this position,
and for all staff members of this facility.
- Performs all position duties
according to safety rules and standards of practice required for
this position, and as required to ensure the general safety of
staff, residents and visitors of this facility.
- Timely report about facility equipment
that needs repair, unsafe conditions in room or unit area, or
personal needs of residents, such as adaptive equipment and
- Maintain facility standards for
Minimum 16 years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent
Employment Certificate/Permit required for 16-17 years of
Certificate of completion of the established company TNA
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Lancaster, Buffalo , Temporary Nursing Aide (TNA), Full Time, All Shifts, Other , Lancaster, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!