Company: Western New York Dental Group
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Western New York Dental group is seeking either a Part Time or
Full Time Orthodontist in Orchard Park, NY. This is a great
opportunity in a group practice setting in very nice and
modern practice locations, working for a quality driven health care
organization. Western New York Dental Group has been committed
to providing quality dental care and excellent service to our
patients in the Buffalo and Rochester, NY area since 1972.
With convenient private neighborhood dental offices, your own
personal dentist, a team of caring professionals, and our "always
here for you" attitude, Western New York Dental Group offers the
utmost convenience and patient satisfaction. Our dentists
provide a wide variety of services to our patients including all
phases of general, family and state of the art cosmetic dentistry.
When the need arises for the services of a dental specialist, we
are able to provide treatments with the help of our in-house team
of specialists in pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral
and maxillofacial surgery, endodontics and
The Orthodontist that joins our team will be responsible for
performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative,
patient centric practice environment. Our group practice provides
the resources necessary for you to build a successful career in a
collaborative, community oriented environment. Excellent
communication skills are required to maintain our group’s mission
of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting
our position as a provider of choice in the communities we
- Design and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers,
retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires, to alter positions
and relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth to produce
and maintain normal function
- Provides education in oral health and treatment options
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures,
safety, OSHA, and AAAHC accreditation guidelines.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism
within the dental office.
- Work in unison with general dentists to provide the best
optimal dental care
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices
and standard of care through current continuing education courses
and professional development.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the
Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited
postgraduate Orthodontic program.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where
providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA,
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package
including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about Western New York Dental Group please visit
us at www.wnydental.com
Keywords: Western New York Dental Group, Buffalo , Orthodontist, Other , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!