Company: Elderwood at Hamburg
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Join Our Team: Are you looking for a new start? A great
opportunity awaits with Elderwood! Overview:
Hamburg is seeking a Full Time Floor Technician to join our
Environmental Services team.
As a member of
the Environmental Services team, the Floor Technician performs
routine floor care including, but not limited to, scrubbing,
extracting, refinishing and buffing of floor surface while
maintaining cleanliness and standard safety protocols.
Position includes weekends and holidays.
There are two
shift options (both included every other weekend
Elderwood at Hamburg:
lakeshore and southtowns communities, Elderwood at Hamburg provides
quality subacute rehab services, skilled nursing, and memory care
in a bright and welcoming facility. For those on the path to
recovery from surgery, illness, or injury, Elderwood offers
exceptional physical, occupational and speech therapy in a modern,
well-equipped rehab suite.
- Maintains all floors, i.e. stripping refinishing
and daily maintenance of various floor types and
- Properly and safely operates various pieces of
equipment such as extractor, auto-scrubber,
hispeed buffer, shop vac, side-to-side buffer, vacuum,
pressure washer, wheelchair washer, steam machine, etc.
- Regularly empties refuse/waste
as instructed. Ensures that all entrance ways are clean
- Follow cleaning procedures in a safe
- Completes all assignments timely and as
- Maintains equipment in good working condition
and stores in designated location after each use.
- Inspects equipment regularly to ensure all
pieces are in proper, safe working condition;
notifies supervisor of any equipment malfunction(s)
and/or repairs needed.
- Inventories supplies and requests items from
supervisor as needed.
- Performs work both indoors and outdoors as
- Treats residents with respect and kindness and
observes rights of residents.
- Attends in-services, departmental meetings, and
other meetings, as required.
- Performs all job duties according to safety
rules and practices required for this job position,
and as required to ensure the general safety of staff,
residents and visitors of this facility.
- Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as
- Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the
facility including wearing name tag at all times.
- Follows policy and procedure regarding all
electronic devices, computers, tablets, etc.
- Supports and abides by Elderwood’s Mission,
Vision, and Values.
- Abides by Elderwood’s businesses code of
conduct, compliance and HIPAA policies.
- Performs other duties as
assigned by supervisor, management staff or
Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Close to
thruway entrances/exits, Employee of the Month recognition,
Generous PTO & holiday package, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Minimum 18 years of age due to equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
Services experience desired
Keywords: Elderwood at Hamburg, Buffalo , Floor Technician, Other , Derby, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!