Recent College Grads - Associate Analyst
Company: AML RightSource
Posted on: July 15, 2021
Associate Analyst I
Senior Analyst I
March 7, 2021
About AML RightSource
At AML RightSource (AMLRS) we are committed to fighting
financial crimes for our clients and the World. AML RightSource is
the leading firm solely focused on Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and financial crimes compliance solutions.
You'll collaborate with leaders, partner with mentors, and develop
incredible relationships with colleagues.
Our highly trained workforce of over 1,500 analysts and subject
matter experts includes the industry’s largest team of full time
professionals. We typically provide our services directly from our
secure facilities in Cleveland, Ohio, Buffalo, New York, Phoenix,
Arizona and Toronto, Ontario.
About the Position:
As an Associate Analyst I you will be responsible for
researching and analyzing various sources of data and providing
written summaries of recommendations and conclusions as it relates
to the identification of suspicious or unusual financial activity.
The purpose of this role is to detect and investigate financial
fraud by performing detailed monitoring of moderate to complex
account activity and ensuring compliance with regulatory and
operational policies. This role is highly production oriented and
you must be able to work efficiently and independently in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Identify data anomalies and red flags for money laundering,
terrorist financing, fraud, and sanctions violations, and escalate
for second level review.
- Make decisions as to the validity of fraud claims and
communicate case decisions through appropriate workflows.
- Submit written work product for review by AMLRS and client-led
quality control teams, make the requested adjustments as necessary,
and apply the feedback going forward.
- Adhere to all designated timeframes and procedures to ensure on
time and accurate completion of work.
- Meet production and quality standards for completing
- Transaction monitoring of assigned accounts to assess potential
- Work and contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative
environment to improve the analytical and reporting processes.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal and state
laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to
Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act,
etc.), as well as adhering to company policies and procedures and
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to produce
narrative and written summarizes clearly synthesizing
recommendations and conclusions.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word, with ability to
learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, establishing cooperative and collaborative working
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to
express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and
Normal Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
However, this position will require work to be performed outside of
normal business hours based on Company operations across different
Keywords: AML RightSource, Buffalo , Recent College Grads - Associate Analyst, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!