Company: Woodmark Pharmacy of New York
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Join Our Team: Are you looking to take the next step in your
Woodmark Pharmacy in Williamsville,
NY is seeking several Pharmacy Interns/1st Year
Students to support our rapid growth in WNY! Must have a
flexible schedule to accommodate 2 week nights till 10pm and
weekend days! We are seeking students that are able to work
anyway from 15-20 hours regularly (full-time hours during summer
- Receive and input medication orders into computer via fax
or phone from ElderWood facilities under the supervision of a
- Print labels and delivery sheets to allow technicians to
- Check final prepared medications for accuracy under the
supervision of a registered pharmacist.
- Provide drug information in an easily understood manner
as requested by facility staff.
- Communicate well with facility consultant
- Re-supply facilities ER boxes.
- Fill and heat-seal resident specific blister bubble packs
- Order products in accordance with written
- Document narcotic medication use in countdown book, as
- Attend staff meetings and required or preferred
- Generate and develop ideas, which improve the quality of
care for residents or increase job productivity and
- Perform job duties according to safety rules and
practices required for this position and as required to ensure the
general safety of staff, residents and visitors of this
- Perform assigned duties according to the service
excellence standards and goals established for this job position,
and for all staff members of this organization.
- Exhibit the highest level of customer service towards
staff, residents, families and visitors.
- Perform other work duties as assigned by the Director of
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
- Possession of a New York State limited permit for
employment as a pharmacy intern.
- Must be enrolled as an university student in an
accredited Pharmaceutical program
- Ability to communicate well verbally.
- Exhibits personable manner towards all residents and
- Familiarity with computer use and ability to learn new
- An adherence to precise procedures and standards,
involving a high degree of accuracy in recording and transmitting
Keywords: Woodmark Pharmacy of New York, Buffalo , Pharmacy Intern, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!