Customer Service Associate/Loader
Posted on: July 14, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate/Loader,
• Being friendly, professional, and engaging customers to help
• Retrieving, loading, and replenishing merchandise.
• Helping customers and staff move merchandise safely.
The Customer Service Associate/Loader assists customers by loading
merchandise into their vehicles. The Customer Service
Associate/Loader also replenishes shelves for the next customers.
Safety is critical because this associate lifts and moves
merchandise for staff and customers frequently throughout his/her
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up
to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting,
accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
• 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone,
LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output
• Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may
be required by law.
• 6 months retail experience.
• 6 months experience as a Loader at any home improvement or
• 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail
• 6 months retail merchandising experience, including performing
Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product,
pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
• 6 months experience in any industry inspecting, carrying,
loading, and unloading product or material in or out of
Keywords: Lowe's, Buffalo , Customer Service Associate/Loader, Other , Hamburg, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!