CAPPING MACHINE OPERATOR - 2nd Shift
Company: Fresenius Kabi US
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Responsible for the operation and performance of high speed
pharmaceutical capping and equipment in a controlled environment.
Responsible for the changeover and operation of all capping
machines along with weigh check systems.
Responsible for overall capping and sealing activities.
- Must be able to perform in a controlled environment.
- Responsible for set-up changeover, adjustments and minor
repairs to the capping and vial wash machines.
- Performs visual inspection of glass and plastic vials to
identify defects, partifulates, etc.
- Responsible for daily cleaning (PAI) requirements.
- Ensure all batch documentation is completed properly per
- Adheres to SOP's, cGMP's and Safety Requirements.
- Maintains area per SOP and regulatory requirements
- Strictly adheres to site SOP and power way requirements.
- Maintains certification for operation of electronic pallet
movers and controlled substances.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as required by
- Overtime as needed.
All employees are responsible for:
- Protecting the environment
- Preventing pollution
- Complying with applicable requirements as identified in the
- Promoting sustainable practices
- Working in accordance with the documented environmental
procedures and policies, specific responsibilities defined
- Reporting problems or deviations associated with environmental
issues and the EMS to the EMR
- High school diploma required
- 1-3 years of Mechanical and/or past production experience
- Must be able to pass Vision 5 acuity testing administered by
occupational health administrator, pre-employment and annually
Check the Number of Years of Experience required for
Entry Level [X] 1-3 years 3-5 years 5-10 years +10 years
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including
medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance,
disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Fresenius Kabi US, Buffalo , CAPPING MACHINE OPERATOR - 2nd Shift, Other , Grand Island, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!