Case Manager - Family Keys
Company: Southwest Key Programs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Case Manager is responsible for the submission of service
plans and other assessments required for the compiling of a
comprehensive case file found on Southwest Key Programs designated
web-based program The Case Manager maintains a flexible, organized
and efficient work schedule and is subject to work evening and
weekends and be on-call to facilitate program services.
- Conduct initial intake with client and family/guardian.
- Ensure the timely completion of all Intake paperwork,
Assessments and Individual Service Plans in accordance with
Southwest Key Programs (SWK) policy.
- Ensure all daily documentation is completed and entered into
SWK database within 24 hours of completion of the service.
- Maintain physical and web-based client files.
- Establish and maintain therapeutic relationships with clients
- Provide crisis intervention for clients and their families as
- Provide home visits with clients and families per the program
- Ensure clients participate or are offered all components or
services offered at the program.
- Provide advocacy specified by Southwest Key Programs and
- Link families to natural and professional support services as
- Maintain connection with school, juvenile probation staff, and
other community partners as needed.
- Facilitate group weekly using proposed program
- Provide timely reports to the Juvenile Probation
- Attend court staffings as requested.
- Attend and participate in all required professional trainings
- Maintain open and consistent communication with Program
Director or designee, clinician and other team members.
- Transport clients to program activities, court appointments,
school hearings or other treatment meetings as needed.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential
tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Must be able to obtain First Aid Certification (CPR). Must be
able to verify client's whereabouts by driving, and sitting, for
extended periods of time. Daily use of various office equipment.
Bending, stooping, climbing up stairs and lifting up to 15 lbs.
required to complete daily tasks.
General office environment with moderate noise. This position is
mostly sedentary, involves sitting most of the time, but may
involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. A busy
environment with many unscheduled interruptions. Frequent computer
use at workstation for extended periods of time. Public contact
position requiring appropriate business apparel. The position will
spend more than half of the time in contact with others.
Keywords: Southwest Key Programs, Buffalo , Case Manager - Family Keys, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!