Service Technician - Forklift / Construction Equipment
Company: Northland Industrial Truck
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Liftech/NITCO New England's fastest growing distributor of
materials handling and construction equipment, is seeking a Service
Technician position for the Buffalo, NY area. Since our founding in
1988, Liftech has provided superior quality products and services.
Our product lines include Hyster Fork Lifts, JCB Construction
Equipment, JLG & Genie aerial work platforms, and Trackmobile
mobile railcar movers.
Service Technicians are responsible for diagnosing and repairing
forklift trucks, construction equipment, aerial lifts, railcar
movers, and pressure washers. Our technicians are expected to
comply with Safety and OSHA procedures, warranty procedures, and
have a strong belief in practicing "continuous learning".
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and medical card
- Minimum of three years applicable experience
- Basic computer familiarity and skills are necessary
- Must possess own tools, with necessary shop tools provided
- Ability to work flexible schedules based on customer needs as
well as when necessary on weekends and/or holidays.
- Service Technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Equipment Repair: 3 years (Preferred)
License or certification:
- Valid & Clean Drivers License (Required)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Extensive benefit package including: medical insurance,
vacation, short term disability and 401K
- Training and education opportunities
Apply today to join the Liftech/NITCO team!
Keywords: Northland Industrial Truck, Buffalo , Service Technician - Forklift / Construction Equipment, Other , Lancaster, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!