Clinical Lab Technician Central Lab
Company: Catholic Health System
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital
Shift: Shift 1
Status: Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.600000
Bargaining Unit: ACE Associates
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation
Hours: 7a - 3p, possible flex start time
Primary responsibility is to perform tests on body fluids to
provide information for the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
The ability to properly handle specimens, which will be analyzed at
a later time is required. The ability to prioritize work to ensure
efficient performance is required.
- Associates (AAS) Medical Laboratory Technology degree or
related discipline required
- NYS Licensure Required
- Must obtain full NYS license within 90 days of graduation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain information and interpret this information in
terms of the patient's needs
- Knowledge of growth and development
- Understanding of the range of treatment needed by these
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment.
- Ability to work in stressful situations is required.
- Schedule flexibility is required.
Keywords: Catholic Health System, Buffalo , Clinical Lab Technician Central Lab, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!