Client Support Associate, Transportation
Company: ACV Auctions
Posted on: June 13, 2021
ACV's mission is to build and enable the most trusted and
efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles
with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously
unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world's best
people and the industry's best technology. At ACV, we are driven by
an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that
enables each Teammate to impact the company' from day one. ACV's
network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV
Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions Transportation is looking for an enthusiastic
Client Support Associate who has a knack for cars and wants an
opportunity to join a growing company. Transportation is fast-paced
and vital to our business; our buyers want their purchased vehicles
as quickly as our sellers want them off of their lot. This role is
responsible for assigning vehicle transportation to third parties
and achieving the successful resolution of customer inquiries in a
It is anticipated that this position will initially be remote
until a future return to office plan is executed.
What will you do:
- Responsible for ensuring timely placement of transports with
- Proactively locate and vet a network of quality transportation
services and companies.
- Understand the capabilities of each transporter and proactively
match them to opportunities.
- Communicate the value of working with ACV and why they would
want to partner with us.
- Manage relationships and retain quality services.
- Use Salesforce to track every relationship found.
- Empowered to adjust pricing and creatively link transports to
create timely, cost-effective, quick service time movement of
- Receive and execute on transportation-related inquiries
regarding the delivery status.
- Work inter-departmentally as well as with sellers, buyers, and
transporters to determine the status of transport.
- Follow through to ensure timely proper resolution and provide
continuous communication to all parties involved.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous
improvement and customer satisfaction opportunities.
- Negotiate and contract rates with high volume transport
- Deliver solutions in a timely manner.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 1 years of related experience in customer service,
- A reliable self-starter attitude that can thrive in an
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing
whatever it takes to delight a customer.
- Problem-solving capability.
- Able to navigate multiple departments.
- Comfort in talking to customers on the phone.
- Team Player who willingly accepts change and continuous
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
- Familiar with business technology (Microsoft Office Suite),
Salesforce a plus.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- A chance to get in on the ground floor with a startup that is
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: ACV Auctions, Buffalo , Client Support Associate, Transportation, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!