Recruitment Marketing Specialist, Remote
Company: Delaware North Companies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Delaware North is searching for a Recruitment Marketing
Specialist to join our Talent Innovation Center. As a Recruitment
Marketing Specialist, you will be in a critical role on a team that
connects the right people to the right jobs through traditional and
digital marketing channels. As a leading voice in our attraction
efforts, you'll influence thousands of candidates every year,
working alongside a talented and engaged team. Reporting to the
Manager of the Innovation Center, you'll partner with team members
and business partners in building, tracking, and measuring
multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns that tell a unified
brand story and differentiate us as one of the top places to
- Create and deliver internal and external communications to
reinforce our employer brand including overseeing and maintaining
career site copy.
- Create and implement strategies for building, segmenting, and
engaging our talent communities.
- Research and understand your target audiences, labor supply and
demand, and competitive landscape to build diverse, multi-channel
campaigns that connect with key audiences at all points of their
- Partner with vendors to tag, measure, and report on full-funnel
throughput metrics like CPC, CPA, CPH, reach, and engagement to
tell our success story.
- Partner with internal team members to optimize usage of our
applicant tracking system, CRM, CMS, and social channels.
- Build strategic and effective internal and external
relationships, including understanding and supporting your business
- Stay current and forward-thinking on digital marketing
products, tools and platforms, best practices and use within the
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing, talent
acquisition, or related field; experience in employer brand and
recruitment marketing is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in social media and SEO is strongly preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and effective problem solver.
- Experience working within a cross-functional team.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North Companies, Buffalo , Recruitment Marketing Specialist, Remote, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!