Content Writer & Marketing Specialist
Company: CALSPAN CORPORATION
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The world's greatest innovators rely on Calspan ASE, as
evidenced by our track record of successfully providing
high-quality independent engineering design, test, and research
services for more than 70 years. We are proud to offer innovators a
wide array of engineering services to support their game-changing
innovations. We are looking for a full time Content Writer &
Marketing Specialist to develop compelling content and value
propositions for multi-touch, multi-channel marketing
- Develop compelling value propositions for all business units.
Update company messaging to reflect Calspan's technical expertise,
problem-solving capabilities, and strong values and culture.
- Create a content marketing strategy and schedule. Contribute to
the execution of digital marketing campaigns, social media
publishing, website evolution and maintenance, landing page
development, PR activity, and tradeshows.
- Conduct market research to identify target accounts and
contacts. Obtain critical business intelligence, including market
research, competitive analysis, and trends. Analyze marketing
metrics to determine the effectiveness of messaging.
- Perform initial qualification and assignment of inbound leads
in the CRM.
- Serve as a shared creative resource for all internal business
units and complete all required marketing support requests.
Preferred Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related
- 3+ years of experience or;
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to
Preferred Knowledge / Ability:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,
Publisher, InDesign, and various social media channels
- Familiar with standard marketing principles, practices, and
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills to effectively
interact with internal and external customers
- Broad writing capability with an understanding of audience
- Strong organization and self-management skills while working in
a face-paced, highly fluid environment
- Creative-minded and takes ownership and initiative to resolve
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Benefits Package: Our goal is to provide Calspan employees and
their families with a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package. Our benefits include: Health Insurance, Health Savings
Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Dental Insurance, Vision
Insurance, Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment,
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, 401(k), Critical Illness
Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance,
Universal Life Insurance Policy, Paid-Time Off, Company-paid
Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, Military Leave, Employee
Assistance Program and Educational Assistance Reimbursement.
Calspan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. Calspan supports
safe and drug free workplace through pre-employment background
checks and drug testing.
Apply for this job onlineRefer a friend
Keywords: CALSPAN CORPORATION, Buffalo , Content Writer & Marketing Specialist, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!