Mgmt Reporting Sr Analyst - C12
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Mgmt Rptg Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role.
Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the
development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and
work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and
industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth
understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the
sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives
of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex
and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where
development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing
various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting
situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good
analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate
potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly
assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in
coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms
of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through
advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of
specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are
directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Contributes to the Data Governance, Data Services and Data
Quality initiatives across the organization.
- Participates in efforts to ensure Risk and Finance comply with
the Citigroup Data Management Policy
- Assists in centrally acquiring all data related to Risk and
Finance management and regulatory reporting processes while
ensuring data quality, completeness and consistency across the
- Helps prepare and review monthly financial summaries and
monthly business reviews for senior management that clearly
communicate the financial performance of the business
- Designs, implement, and monitors key performance indicators and
- Drives process improvement opportunities that enhance the
efficiency of the financial reporting cycle while also increasing
the informative value of the content provided to senior
- Leverages technical expertise to execute quantitative analyses
that translates into actionable insights for management
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Project Management experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Clear and concise communication and relational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Tableau is beneficial
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Buffalo , Mgmt Reporting Sr Analyst - C12, Other , Getzville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!