Azure Network Security Engineer
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Network Security Engineer (Azure)
- Cloud networking
- Automation/scripting/ARM templates/Terraform
- Hybrid cloud connectivity - Arista, Express Route
- Cloud / Perimeter security - cloud WAF / Checkpoint/ F5
- Deploying, configuring, and monitoring Azure Cloud
- Provisioning and management of Azure hosted VM's and supporting
- Ability to design and deploy a secure peered network across
multiple Azure subscriptions. Experience with 'Express Route' or
other VPN solution preferred.
- Deploy and manage the Windows Azure update service to maintain
patch levels on all service VM's. Service availability must be
maintained during all management processes.
- Knowledge and deployment experience in Microsoft Azure Security
offering such as Bastion or similar.
- High competence in PowerShell script development.
- Work experience in Agile/Scrum is a bonus
MCA/B. Tech/Any Graduate with 5 to 7 years of relevant
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal
development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join
us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your
growth - one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects,
opportunities and work with state of the art technologies
throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa.
We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and
seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new
ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all,
and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying
physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or
any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business
Keywords: VIRTUSA, Buffalo , Azure Network Security Engineer, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!