Cost Report/Reimbursement Analyst
Company: Tara Therapy, LLC
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Tara Cares, a long-term care administrative support company, is
currently seeking a highly motivated Cost Report/Reimbursement
Analyst to work in our Orchard Park, NY office.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and
excellent benefit package.
Under the direction of the Sr. Director of Reimbursement, the
Cost Report/Reimbursement Analyst is responsible for preparation of
cost reports and supporting forms/schedules as required.
- Prepare Medicaid cost reports and supporting forms/schedules as
- Prepare Medicare cost reports and supporting forms/schedules as
- Project budgeted Medicaid rates.
- Verify state issued Medicaid rates.
- Investigate and respond to desk audit
- Investigate and respond to audit adjustments.
- Maintain working knowledge of various Medicaid state
regulations and Medicare regulations.
- Assist in acquisition rate analysis.
- Assist in reimbursement department projects not listed
- Assist in general ledger projects as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- One to two years of relevant accounting experience
- Knowledge of applicable standards of accounting procedure.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in
writing and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national
Keywords: Tara Therapy, LLC, Buffalo , Cost Report/Reimbursement Analyst, Other , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!