Company: Ashton Potter
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry
providing global product security solutions that connect the
physical and digital worlds. Our best-in-class capabilities include
but not limited to, Offset, Flexo, and Intaglio Web Printing along
with Ink Jet and Offset Envelope Printing.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence, a vision for tomorrow and
a passion for security!
If you thrive in a fast paced, detail-oriented work environment and
are looking for a stable growing company to join, please apply
Ashton Potter is currently looking for a full-time Quality
Specialist to join our team!
Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance of
products and processes, including the use of inspection systems. In
addition, responsible for evaluating and testing new or improved
methods, and procedures. Uses statistical tools to measure output,
identify areas for improvement, and monitor changes for impact on
the operations. Also assist in auditing to relevant quality
standards, writing corrective actions, and procedures, and
reporting as required. Responsible for ensuring that all customer
products are secure and fully accountable at all times.
Essential duties include but not limited to
- Review, analyze and improve quality systems to ensure adherence
- Develop inspection methods to analyze product quality.
- Develop statistical analysis of manufacturing and inspection
data and create appropriate reports for senior staff.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide corrective
- Work together with relevant teams and departments to improve
- Regularly conduct audits of quality related systems and
procedures in accordance with standards.
- Optimize inspection vision systems to achieve full
- Regularly report on key performance indicators.
- Work in a secure printing environment and maintain
- Ensure that quality technicians are properly trained and that
the training is documented.
- Supervise QC Technicians covering a three shift operation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION And/ Or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors' degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology,
Engineering or Mathematics).
- Associates degree plus relevant experience may be
- Six Sigma and / or Lean Manufacturing a plus
- Technical experience in the printing industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, senior
management, vendors and customers.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions,
correspondence, and memos.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Ability to utilize higher level math skill is required.
- Ability to perform computer based statistical analysis is
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently required to stand.
- Occasionally required to walk, climb, or balance, stoop, kneel,
crouch or crawl.
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to
pass color differentiation test.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate. Hearing protection may be
Great Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
401k, Heath Reimbursement Accounts as well as Flexible Spending
Generous Paid Time Off (including vacation and personal time)
Extensive Training Program with opportunities for advancement and
Career path opportunities
Excellent Employee Referral Program
Ashton Potter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status.
Please Note Candidates must submit to a background check, including
credit, criminal and past employment and be able to pass a drug
test to be employed by Ashton Potter Security Printing.
Keywords: Ashton Potter, Buffalo , Quality Specialist, Other , Akron, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!