Company: Community Resources for Justice (CRJ)
Posted on: November 21, 2020
At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing
policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety,
justice, and inclusion.
ResponsibilitiesThe Program Supervisor is responsible for
maintaining compliance on assigned shifts for program schedule,
program and agency policy and procedures standards.
- Supervise Program Monitors and facility staff.
- Oversee desk operations, including sign-in/sign out of
residents, recording of telephone call-ins, recording of visitors
and deliveries, and documentation of events in the General
- Oversee proper completion of resident details.
- Ensure security operations are completed as per policy,
including building rounds, safety checks, and spot checks on
residents via telephone out-call.
- Oversee food service operations are delivered per policy,
including documentation of Safe Serve factors (food temperatures,
- Ensure deliveries are verified and stored properly.
- Handle maintenance situations as they arise.
- Oversee distribution of supplies to residents and staff, as
- Ensure Drug Testing is completed as required.
- Responsible for overall aspects of one or more of the following
areas, as assigned:
- Food Service
- House keeping
- Front Desk operation
- Drug Testing
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Resident room assignments and key control
- Perform other duties as assigned
Current certification in first aid and cardiopulmonary
Willingness to work flexible shifts, including nights, overnights,
weekends and holidays. Good communicator and ability to organize,
maintain and follow through with required responsibilities while
maintaining resident confidentiality
Good interpersonal skills with effective time management skills
BA or BS preferred but will substitute experience in the criminal
justice or human services field
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status
as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws.PI126158091
Keywords: Community Resources for Justice (CRJ), Buffalo , Program Supervisor, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!