Position Name: Senior Engineer- Software
Mandatory/Required Skills & Location
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To develop / maintain a module as per the design
Detailed design or Impact Analysis of a module
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES 1. Understand the
customer expectations and perform Detailed design
2. Understanding requirements of the modules/components assigned
in-line with the overall project scope.
3. Assisting Analyst & Designer in Module Analysis & Design.
4. Implementing/developing the code as per design.
5. Adherence to coding standards and guidelines
6. Ensure on-time quality delivery of allocated tasks
7. Compliance to SLK policies and procedures like
Timesheet/Leaves management etc.
8. Assisting Analyst & Designer in preparation of Integration
9. Providing support during integration testing, system
10. Resolving any defects reported by peer reviews, independent
verification and validation and testing.
Engineering Graduate / BSc in Computer Science / Information
Science or Equivalent
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 5+ Years of IT experience in
DOMAIN/ FUNCTIONAL SKILLS Engineering Concepts (Design and
Design concepts and associated tools
Programming languages and associated tools
Development process and associated tools