Join Our Team: Salary. Benefits. Balance. Overview:
Elderwood Village at Bassett Park is searching for a dedicated
Medication Technician with a desire to care for our beloved
residents. The Medication Technician functions as a key member of
the Resident Care Team and works under the supervision of the
Director of Resident Care.
Who is Elderwood Village at Bassett Park:
* Elderwood Village at Bassett Park is one of our beautiful
Enhanced Assisted Living Facilities located in Western New York!
The Enhanced Assisted Living Certification is provided by New York
State Department of Health. We were given this certification
because we have exceeded the normal standards and care of other
assisted living facilities
* Must possess the ability to make independent decision when
circumstances warrant such action.
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
resident, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public.
* Knowledge of elderly, ill, and/or disabled.
* Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition an
enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
* Basic understanding of following step-by-step procedures.
* Follows and understands written and oral directions.
* Knowledge of equipment used in long-term care (e.g., lifts,
wheelchairs, Geri chairs, and scales).
* Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace. (With or without the aid of
Physical and Sensory Requirements
* Must be able to move intermittently throughout the
* Must be able to speak and write the English language in an
* Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of
* Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will
enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the
requirements of this position can be fully met.
* Must function independently and have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with resident
personnel, and support agencies.
* Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the
policies of this facility, which include a medical and physical
* Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must be in good physical and mental health.
* Ability to work independently or part of a group.
* Effectively communicate with others.
Company Details: Elderwood Village at Bassett Park is an
assisted living facility (ALF) located in Western New York.
Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Enjoy a
fun and diverse work environment, Friendly and supportive staff,
Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental,
and Vision insurance, Substantial employee referral program,
Tuition reimbursement program EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the