Dev10 Entry Level Software Developer - Nationwide
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This job posting is for a Dev10 position that requires you to
agree to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Dev10 was created to provide an opportunity for those who want to
break into the technology industry as a Software Developer but lack
the skills or experience to get there on their own. We believe in
the unlimited potential of people, and most importantly, the
unlimited potential in YOU!
- Did you realize too late in your degree program that you wished
you had pursued technology?
- Do you wish you could pivot into tech from your current job or
- Did a friend or family member suggest tech might be a field for
you but are unsure where to start or how you would break into
Here at Dev10, we are focused on your POTENTIAL, PASSION, and
DESIRE TO LEARN - regardless of your background or experience. Now
hiring for our Software Developer role starting on Monday, March
20, 2023. The last day to apply is 12pmCT on Friday, January 27,
This job posting is for a Dev10 position that requires you to agree
to relocate anywhere in the United States.
What We Look For
- Ability to relocate anywhere in the United States
- Logic & reasoning skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Passion for learning & interest in learning technology
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Unlimited Work Authorization in the United States
What We Offer
- 3 months to focus on building the technical skills needed from
the ground up (paid at $600/wk)
- Guidance from Senior Engineers who are passionate about sharing
their expertise in an immersive training environment
- $2k relocation assistance (gross-up payment)
- 2 years of project experience with clients (starting salary of
$50k or $60k depending on location)
- Dev10 Mentor to help you navigate the corporate culture and
support your success
- Benefits include health, vision, dental, 401k, paid time
Interested in learning more about whether a career in technology
could be a good fit for you?
The first step in our application process is attending an
information session where a Dev10 Recruiter will explain who we
are, what we do, and how we can help you start your tech career.
Let's explore this career path together!
For more information on Dev10, check out our website at
About Dev10 by Genesis10: -
Dev10, a division of Genesis10, takes college graduates with the
passion and aptitude to be entry-level software developers or data
engineers and provides hands-on training and client project
experience all within a full-time paid position. No prior coding
experience is required. Dev10 Consultants work on exciting projects
for Fortune 500 companies. To learn more about our roles within
Dev10, please visit us at .
Keywords: Genesis10, Buffalo , Dev10 Entry Level Software Developer - Nationwide, IT / Software / Systems , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!