Executive Technical Support
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Completes activities related to installations,
configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and
software and related infrastructure. - Ensures system hardware,
operating systems, software systems and related procedures adhere
to organizational values, enabling staff and partners. Primary
- Respond to and resolve help desk escalations based on outcome
of previous incidents.
- Complete related master work orders or request-based
- Respond to and resolve identified technical incidents based on
outcomes of previous incidents; analyze and isolate the
- Use basic diagnostic tools to troubleshoot issues.
- Complete systems maintenance activities following Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP), such as patching, health checks,
operating system updates, validating changes and maintaining
operational and configuration standards. - Research options when
anomalies occur and report complex issues to senor staff.
- Participate in project work within the team
- Provide coaching to less experienced staff on processes.
- Complete evening responsibilities as scheduled.
- Identify improvement opportunities to existing procedures to
improve efficiency; document these changes as needed.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's
Risk Appetite. - Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned. Education and
Experience Required:Minimum of 4 years' higher education and/or
work experiencePrior experience reading and digesting technical
informationDetail-orientedProven written and verbal communication
skillsPrior experience communicating technical problems to
managementStrong customer focus, including ability to manage
customer needs and multiple work prioritiesPrior experience
providing updates and statuses Education and Experience
Preferred:Bachelor's degree in technology-related fieldMinimum of 5
years' higher education and/or work experienceCertifications or
special training in related technologiesLocationBuffalo, New York,
United States of America
Keywords: M&T Bank, Buffalo , Executive Technical Support, IT / Software / Systems , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!