SAP Hybris eCommerce Architect
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
We are a leading-edge digital consultancy where team members build
their careers solving complex and interesting business problems for
great brands and clients. Clients love us because we fuse strategy,
creative and technology into data-driven solutions - and we bring
the full weight of a tech-savvy consulting firm to support our
best-of-breed digital consultancy.
Our national Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and
capable strategists, architects, project managers, business
analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who specialize
in the designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce
platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce
experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs.
We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio of options to
address all levels of digital maturity. We are experts on the
leading Commerce and Order Management platforms including SAP
Hybris, HCL Commerce, Adobe Commerce (Magento), Optimizely
Commerce, Znode, SalesForce, InRiver PIM, Akeneo, IBM Sterling OMS,
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a SAP Hybris
eCommerce Architect in our national Commerce Practice.
The eCommerce Architect provides technology direction, ensures
project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research
to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. As a
Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying
best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will
collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create
and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in
Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team
and may mentor Junior Architects and /or development team
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and
roadmaps for SAP Hybris implementations.
- Support pre-sales activities including estimations, high level
designs, and participate in SOW creation.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution
teams for implementation of SAP Hybris.
- Provide technical leadership and client consulting on SAP
- Work with application developers, users, operational
leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and
future operational data analysis goals.
- Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help
engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology
leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and
design a technical architecture to meet those goals.
- Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise
engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage technical
components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet
project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and
within project scope.
- Provide performance testing and tuning support.
- Minimum 8-10 years of design and implementation experience with
SAP Hybris, C /4HANA
- At least 7-8 years of experience in technology consulting,
enterprise and solutions architecture, architectural frameworks,
and cloud technologies.
- Experience with other leading eCommerce Platforms (i.e. HCL
Commerce (formerly IBM WebSphere), Adobe Commerce (Magento),
Optimizely, SalesForce) preferred
- Experience with the Microservices, headless Commerce, API
- Experience with working on AWS and/or Azure is a plus
- SAP Commerce Cloud 1905 Developer Certification preferred.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering
solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical
This is a full-time position with Perficient. This position is only
available to those interested in salaried staff employment
opportunities. At Perficient, we offer a full competitive base
salary a full benefits package including medical, dental and
vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of paid time
off, and 10 paid holidays per year.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine,
create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that
help our clients exceed customers' expectations, outpace
competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy,
creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big
thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to
help our clients - the world's largest enterprises and biggest
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our
people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that
values every voice. Join our team, and you'll become part of
something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and
inclusive as the clients we work with. We're committed to actively
listening, learning, and acting to further advance our
organization, our communities, and our future leaders--- and we're
not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly
prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper
interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment
process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Buffalo , SAP Hybris eCommerce Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!