Company: Willcare HCBS
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Currently hiring a Staffing Coordinator to help Recruit in our
Niagara Falls Agency! We offer Full Benefits and Weekly Pay!
Currently hiring a Full-Time Staffing Coordinator to assume
responsibility for full cycle recruitment process for direct care
staff in the licensed agency. This includes but is not limited to
recruitment advertising, accepting and reviewing applications,
administering pre-employment assessments, conducting interviews,
verifying references, conducting all applicable background checks,
selecting candidates for hire and providing the written offer of
Willcare, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More
than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country
have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in
the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Attends and promotes recruitment needs through attendance at
job fairs, careers days and field staff recruiting activities.
- Liaison with the Branch Human Resources Coordinator and/or
Corporate Human Resources department to place recruitment ads in a
variety of publications to ensure maximized visibility of position
- Review and evaluate applications for employment and interview
candidates to ensure that their skills and abilities meet the
requirements for open positions. Maintain applications for
employment according to record retention policy.
- Administer pre-employment assessments and/or competency
- Conduct reference checks and ensure that a minimum of two (2)
references are completed on all applicants prior to extending an
offer of employment.
- Conduct all applicable background checks according to federal
and state guidelines, as well as agency policy. Ensure satisfactory
results prior to extending an offer of employment. This includes
- Criminal History Record Check (CHRC);
- Sex Offender Registry;
- Exclusion Lists Check (Kchecks);
- Professional License Verification (EPStaff Check);
- Certificate Verification (Home Care Registry);
- State/Local Registry Checks;
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Check (only if applicable).
- Ensure that all pre-hire medical compliance standards
(including health assessments and physicals, PPDs, and
immunizations), are met prior to extending an offer of employment.
May assist applicants with all pre-employment compliance
- Prepares and extends written offers of employment and wage
notices according to agency templates.
- Ensure that all employees are properly credentialed at all
times. This includes verification of eligibility to work in the
United States (Form I-9), verification of valid and unexpired
professional license and/or certification, verification of up to
date medical compliance (including health assessments and
physicals, PPDs, and immunizations), verification that in-service
requirements are met, and verification that the employee is not
excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other
health care program.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local
regulations, as well as contract and agency requirements
- Maintain the Home Care Registry by entering all data into the
web portal on a routine and timely basis (NYS only).
- May assist with on-boarding of new employees by facilitating
new employee orientations according to company policy.
- Prepares application packets and maintains needed supplies for
recruitment sites. Prepares folders for educational and/or
competencies programs and/or orientations.
- Assumes responsibility for the proper documentation needed to
complete new employee personnel and health files and ensures these
files are completed in a timely manner.
- Associates Degree in Business, Human Resources or related
field; OR, High School Degree / GED Equivalent and at least one
year of experience in a recruiting role or similar role.
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local regulations and labor
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Willcare HCBS, Buffalo , Staffing Coordinator, Human Resources , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!